- Industrial (ISO 9001)
- Automotive (ISO/TS 16949)
- Aerospace (EN 9100)
across all R&D and production sites as well as sales and marketing departments.
All the industrial sites and logistics Crouzet is certified ISO 14001.
These certifications ensure that measurement systems for quality improvement and environmental performance are implemented. Management systems of health and safety Crouzet are also certified according to OHSAS 18001.
Our guarantee applies to all Crouzet products (see our terms and conditions).
It covers products while in the warranty period, and once a fault is proven.
The guarantee covers defects in material or workmanship and will result in the repair of the product or replacement by a new product.
Excluding specific contractual condition, any new product is guaranteed 12 months from the date of inspection in the factory (usually worn by the product).
The warranty does not cover failures resulting from:
- Maintenance of a non-compliant with the requirements of Crouzet or rules of art,
- Inadequate storage conditions,
- Non-compliance with installation instructions and / or connection
- A failure due to normal wear and tear of the product,
- Consumables (eg batteries)
- Errors of the client (selection, installation, implementation, commissioning, adjustment without the Crouzet)
It does not cover loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by equipment or arising from their use.